Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: china foods

Default china foods

I introduce you to all kinds of Chinese food from North to South, East to West. Recipes will include Beijing duck, Shanghai noodles, Sichuan soup and Guangdong dumplings. Visit this site everyday to prepare your Chinese meals.

Chinese cuisine is one of the greatest methods of cooking. Many elements that have influenced its development. The Chinese people enjoy eating good food at all levels of society so cooking has developed into a very sophisticated art.

Confucius once said: "Eating is the utmost important thing in life."

Chinese food has some basic difference from the Western food:

* Several dishes in a meal
    * Diversify and sophisticated
    * Balance diet
    * Healthier and tasteful

To browse the site, please click the sub-indices on the left column of this page.

The site will contain the following contents when it is completed.

Food Culture

Tea Culture

Recipe

* Soup
    * Fish
    * Chicken
    * Duck
    * Beef
    * Pork
    * Assorted food
    * Vegetables
    * Vegetarian
    * Desserts
    Thailand Travel
    Thailand Travel Forum

I love chines food. My favorite item is..

Hakka muddles
    Soup
    Egg role
    Vegetable Stir-fry
    Bang Bang Chicken
    Sesame chicken
    Rose tea
    Wonton noodle soup

For main Styles of Food in China : Beijing Style, Shanghai Style, Szechuan Style and Cantonese Style. The Chinese Food is made generally using Rice, Noodles, Buns or Meats. Chinese Foods are healthier and tasteful because it contains lots of vegetables which is beneficial for the health.

Greate ! i like beijing food !!

Chinese are dedicated to great food. We have long and rich history in the art of food. Food in China has to satisfy both chefs and diners in terms of colour, aroma and taste in order to be graded as good food. Therefore one of your China travel objectives should be enjoying delicious China foods.

Chinese food in Beijing is relatively rich in seasoning and sophisticated in cooking methods. Further towards south where Hong Kong is, you’ll enjoy Cantonese cuisine which implies simple cooking methods and freshest ingredients.

Xian and Guilin both have their distinct cuisines to make you happy.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast