A daily compilation of 49ers news from around the net. Saturday Nick Mullens Color Rush Jersey , April 6th, 2019 edition."Holy spumoni gentlepersons, we’ve got a veritable smorgasbord of “not particularly interesting, but it’s the offseason” type articles today. It wouldn’t be sports media, let alone NN, if we didn’t take advantage of this fine opportunity to fire up the ol’ overreaction machine (patent pending) and scream ourselves hoarse. The 49ers signed defensive lineman Damontre Moore to a 1 year deal, which will likely end up as vet minimum, perhaps with a token signing bonus and performance-tied escalators. Considering the unusual sensitivity that has recently plagued this community regarding the future of the team’s pass rush, I wouldn’t be surprised to see Moore’s name come up frequently in discussions leading up to the draft. Of course http://www.49erscheapstore.com/nick-bosa-jersey-cheap , the major battle rages between the Nick Bosa and Quinnen Williams camps, and adding yet another edge rusher might stoke that flame unnecessarily. Folks, take a deep breath and say it with me: camp body.Allow me to explain.MeasurablePlayer 1Player 2MeasurablePlayer 1Player 2You see, I’ve listed the combine results for a pair of 26 year old “edge rushers”. One has 10 career sacks, and the other has 11.5 career sacks, both contributing roughly 1 sack per 6 games in reserve roles. One of them is Damontre Moore, and the other is Cassius Marsh. It doesn’t matter which one is which, because they have the exact same athletic profile and very little production to show for it. Moore is not going to change the 49ers decision-making process in the draft lead up. His ceiling for this team is “depth”. Moving on, DeMarcus Lawrence earned a nice payday from the Dallas Cowboys Cheap Nick Bosa Jersey , averaging $21 million annually over 5 years. Considering the value placed on pass rushers in this league, the deal shouldn’t be considered much of a surprise. Kyle Madson of Ninerswire pushed out a pair of articles considering how the deal might affect the 49ers; I’d suggest you read them as you would have read any April 1st article.The first one considers the possibility that DeForest Buckner’s agent might try to force a holdout if his client doesn’t get star edge rusher money. Although the connections are good, a leap of faith is required. Ultimately, it’s just feasible enough to start an uncomfortable conversation. The second one, which I’m still considering omitting, ponders a timeline in which the 49ers get rid of Buckner because he might cost too much in the future, and just draft Quinnen Williams instead. You know what, I’m getting all worked up about it. Finally, Arizona Cardinals head ball coach Kliff Kingsbury continues to embark on his “Why do people think I want Kyler Murray so badly?” tour Nick Bosa 49ers Jersey , as he played up the strengths of Josh Rosen and committed to evolving his scheme accordingly. The more Kingsbury fights the Murray rumors, the more I’m starting to believe that the sports world saw a golden opportunity to haze the rookie, and it’s been the gift that keeps on giving. Ideally, this wouldn’t even be a blip on the radar, BUT, Nick Bosa hangs in the balance.49ers sign DL Damontre Moore to 1 year deal | Fitzgerald, SF Chronicle | Maiocco, NBC Sports Bay Area | KNBR Media Services | Associated Press via ESPN | Madson, NinerswireKliff Kingsbury remains vocally supportive of Josh Rosen | Chan http://www.49ersfanshop.com/Nick-Bosa-Jersey , NBC Sports Bay AreaCould DeMarcus Lawrence’s contract affect DeForest Buckner’s? | Madson, NinerswireCould DeMarcus Lawrence’s contract affect the 49ers’ draft plans? | Madson, Ninerswire Bowlen passes away on Thursday" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteNiners Nationa San Francisco 49ers communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibrary49ersOddsShopAbou tMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections 49ers Salary CapLevi’s Stadium Events49ers Transactions49ers Injury News49ers Press Conferences & Conference CallsFiled under:Today's NFL NewsSan Francisco 49ers NewsNFL News49ers general manager John Lynch releases a statement on the passing of long-time Broncos owner Pat BowlenNew,2commentsBowlen passes away on ThursdayPDTShareTweetShareShare49ers general manager John Lynch releases a statement on the passing of long-time Broncos owner Pat BowlenPhoto by Sean M. Haffey/Getty ImagesOn Thursday, long-time Denver Broncos owner Pat Bowlen passed away at the age of 75. Bowlen was one of the most NFL’s successful owners after he acquired Denver in 1984. During his tenure, the Broncos won three Super Bowls, 13 division titles, and seven conference titles. In 35 seasons under Bowlen, Denver had only eight losing seasons.San Francisco 49ers General manager John Lynch has obvious ties to the Broncos organization. Lynch played in Denver from 2004-07 Nick Bosa Color Rush Jersey , and he’s also in the Broncos Ring of Fame. Not to mention having a close friendship with current general manager and the face of the Denver organization, John Elway. Lynch issues a statement this morningue to complications with Alzheimer’s Disease, Bowlen stepped down as the teams CEO in 2014. Bowlen was inducted into the Broncos’ Ring of Fame in 2015. He was voted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame earlier this year.The 49ers also issued a statement: