Default Nice Castle Hill

The Castle Hill park (le parc de la Colline du Château) is located on the hill overlooking Nice Old Town. It owes its name to the military fortress that overlooked the bay of Nice from the 11th to the 18th century. The main interests of this park are the stunning viewpoints it offers on the city, the Bay of Angels (Baie des Anges), the harbour and the mountains.

Here are the 5 best viewpoints of Nice Castle Hill

At the top, with a view of the airport and mountains
    • Close to the children’s playground area, view on the harbour and the hill of Mont Boron,
    • Bellanda Tower: View on the Bay of Angels
    • Belvedere near the exit of the elevator
    • Cascade du Château, an artificial waterfall, but still very pretty!
    • You can walk up and down the castle on foot or use the elevator. I recommend you to take the stairs for at least one of the way as this allows you to pass by the Bellanda Tower lookout I mentioned earlier.

If you go down on the other side of the castle, you should take a walk through the castle cemetery, which also offers a beautiful view of the city. It’s even better if you can take 8rental offer coach hire do it at the end of the day to enjoy the sunset!

You understood it, the Castle Hill is really one of the best places to visit in Nice and my favourite in the town center for its amazing view

what else can i post? funny times

A co cię uderzyło? Po prostu wprowadzą legalnie opłatę za działanie w ofercie. Za co będziesz musiał zapłacić określony podatek! Przynajmniej mnie to nie interesuje, bo nie jestem streamerem. Prosty odtwarzacz gier online http://www.indoorkarting.pl/. I niech sam klub myśli o podatkach. Przynajmniej mam nadzieję, że oficjalne strony kasyn, które odwiedzam, prowadzą swoją działalność zgodnie z zasadami, a od kwoty, którą wygrywam lub przegrywam, otrzymuję rozliczenia do budżetu naszego kraju, dzięki czemu mogę spać spokojnie.