Default Online Booking App Development: A Full Guide for Your Business

So how to create a booking app or website? In this article, you’ll find types and great examples of online booking apps, must-have features, and how much they cost

I think you're wrong! Of course, businesses are bought and sold, businesses are created and closed, however, as before! The business itself has changed, but the basis for building a business has been and remains sales and taking responsibility! For example, consider the restaurant and hotel business. A person bought/opened such a business, he has a hotel, a restaurant and basic employees to serve guests, a marketer can be attracted from the outside and the owner can take on the role of a sales manager, without reliable control over the employees, the business will start having problems to attract customers and to follow the business I think the best option would be create a booking app. Therefore, I think that you are wrong, and the business is not as bad as you think. I think you might be interested in the Cleveroad article "How to Create a Hotel Booking App: All You Need to Know to Succeed"