Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Costa Rica: Liberia or San Jose

Hi all! Need some help from my fellow s.A group of my friends and I are planning to go to Costa Rica around August. What are the differences between staying in Liberia or San Jose. Which city should we stay if we are thinking of hanging out at the beach + few days of ecotour in the rainforest and volcano. Can anyone give me suggestions on which resorts are good in the above two cities?1) Quality (4*+)2) Night life (we are a group in late twenties)3) Activities 4) Comment on any bug problemsAt last, should we wait for last minute or book it now?Thank you so much for your help.

Travel Forum
    Travel Talk

I feel sorry to say this but I never been in neither Liberia nor San Jose. I just hear that these both place are amazing for traveling. I appreciate your choice that you have choosen both amazing palce.
    Click here to Book sightseeing tour in Miami & view Home Page of Miami tours.

I just hear that these both place are amazing for traveling. I appreciate your choice that you have choosen both amazing palce.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast