Hi all, I have been editing some PowerPoints for a family friend for awhile now. They are usually forked from old templates/PPTs they had previously, and they just have me do some edits or add things for the new meetings. But I have noticed a weird issue recently (most likely from one of the old presentstions this newer one was forked from).

When they present (not sure if this matters, but they use AnyMeeting), the PowerPoint slides are showing a watermark logo (their logo). I only noticed it when they were presenting. When we are editing it, I cannot see it at all. I looked it the slide master, I looked on the selection pane.. and there’s nothing that I can remove. It doesn’t even show in the built in PowerPoint presentation mode. Only when shown on AnyMeeting. It even shows up when I export the slides to a PDF (again, only when presenting on AnyMeeting). Can’t choose the “remove background images” because they have some that are needed. Kind of at a loss of how to remove it. Any suggestions? I don’t really want to start these ppts from scratch as there are a LOT. Thank you!