Default Best warm, sightseeing vacation in November?

I'm hoping to go away in November somewhere warm and fun. Not just laying on a beach but traveling around a bit and seeing the sights. I'm thinking somewhere in southern Europe like Italy or France, but I don't know much about either.Any advice?

Travel Forum
    Travel Talk

Well, I always recommend everyone Dubai for holiday which is top in my list because there are vast ranges of places where you can enjoy every moment of your life like Hatta Safari, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Dhow Cruise and Ski Dubai tours etc.

Davenport's had a notoriety for being the place to remain outside of Orlando when regardless you need to visit Orlando's amusement parks – Universal, SeaWorld, Epcot, Disney's Magic and Animal Kingdoms, among others. Be that as it may, individuals are understanding this residential community has its own delightful attractions. Hit Lake Kissimmee State Park for open air amusement, the Highlands Reserve Golf Club for finishing your nine iron, or set out downtown toward awesome sustenance and better shopping.