Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

IMO, Sydney is pretty good because it is the Harbor city and has some exceptional places like Opera House, The Harbor Bridge, Parramatta and Darling Harbor Aquarium. I’d definitely recommend travelers to take a trip towards this place.

I prefer Sydney. It is very beautiful city and full of natural beauty.
    I spend 6 month there.

Phew if i were to travel I would choose Sydney because its like a melting pot where you see different races and meet them all at once in a day. But for living I would choose Brissie. Anyway in Brisbane I can still train down to Sydney =) and theres more beach pleasures in Brisbane, I could drive up for adventure or drive down for more of Sydney's urban.

Trademark Search India

Travelodge Wynyard is ideally situated, right next door to all of Sydney's wonderful attractions - whether you're looking for an exciting day in the Sydney city or a sensational night out in the town. For the business traveller it is within the heart of the CBD adjacent to Wynyard railway station

I visited Sydney a couple of days. I enjoyed most in Harbour Bridge and the Blue Mountains. It is the best place to enjoy a lot with your family and friends. Now also plan to enjoy Sydney, this weekend.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast