Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sydney is pretty good, because it is the port city and a few special places, such as the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Parramatta and Darling Harbour Aquarium. I would definitely recommend this place for tourists to take trip.

Sydney is better than Brisbane it’s the most beautiful city of Australia. There are so many beautiful sights, hotels, accommodation, historic buildings. In addition, the most attractive place is the Opera House, the Great Barrier Reef and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
    Hi

I visited Sydney a couple of days. I enjoyed most in Harbour Bridge and the Blue Mountains. It is the best place to enjoy a lot with your family and friends. Now also plan to enjoy Sydney this weekend.

I have visited the Sydney three months before. I have enjoyed more at Mountains . It is the greatest place where we can have fun will all of my friends and families.
    Last edited by ryanbrian; 02-07-2012 at 08:36 AM.

According to me Sydney is the best choice for traveling. Its a great city which is in Australia. Its my dream to visit this city one day. This city is widely spread so I am very excited to see this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast