Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

When on vacation, couple of years ago, I have been to Brisbane as well as Sydney and both place were great to explore. Me and my friends enjoyed a lots, especially the beaches. Yes, if you are going to Australia don't forget to visit the most amazing beaches over there, believe me, it would be your lifetime experience.

Brisbane is a lot quieter than Sydney. The shops and restaurants tend to close earlier.we do actually have an active social and cultural scene. There is generally something interesting going on around the city or surrounding area. We also have a great live music scene.

To be honest, I like Brisbane more. I moved to this city from Melbourne and am very happy with my decision. While moving from city to city can be a bit tricky, if you use the services of qualified Brisbane removalists, you won't feel any discomfort while packing, transporting and unpacking your belongings in a new location. It's really very convenient and inexpensive. Although I was lucky to find a large quota for the services of a transport company on the special portal.

Sydney is a city with a plethora of enjoyable activities. Whatever your interests, there is something for everyone, including organized tours, adrenaline-pumping thrills, excellent dg, incredible city sight-seeing, magnificent nature and animal treks, and lovely beaches. I had visited Galapagos island which is too beautiful travel destination (Tip Top Cruises).

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast