Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Business Hotel Chains

Business travellers - which hotel chain to you use on your business trips? Pros/cons? I'm currently with Doubletree.Pros:- good reward system- current location is decent- upgrades are quite frequentCons:- a bit expensive- workspace a bit cramped- sometimes service isn't too great

Travel World
    Travel Australia

A hotel chain can offer varying levels of service through its properties and spread of hotel chains internationally this aspect of the industry is indispensable. It will also mean that there are plenty of ways in which you can enjoy with your favourite hotel chain no matter what the brand.
    canadian franchises for sale opportunities

Hotel is only the perfect way to make your trip relaxed, enjoyable and memorable. The business of hotel is very booming in the market and also there are many hotels around the world which provides their best services for all.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeonlake View Post
    Business travellers - which hotel chain to you use on your business trips? Pros/cons? I'm currently with Doubletree.Pros:- good reward system- current location is decent- upgrades are quite frequentCons:- a bit expensive- workspace a bit cramped- sometimes service isn't too great
    At this time I think every well know hotel owner has created his own chain in almost every area from where he/she can generate business revenue. I am a frequent traveler so I keep visiting many places even overseas. I always try to book my hotels from online travel agencies like http://www.tripntourpackages.com/hotels/ so I have noticed these things that these agencies has direct contact with hotels administration and here we get cheap hotels of same owner in different location.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast