Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Traveling to Australia - Hotels??

I'm planning a trip to Australia in November of this year and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for hotels in Sydney that they really liked. I'm going with a friend so it's only going to be us 2 girls so any neighbourhood recommendations would be really helpful too. Also has anyone ever stayed in a rented apartment there?Thanks!!
    Travel World
    Travel Australia

These are the good hotels in the Australia :-=
    1.Cradle Mountain Lodge
    2.Park Hyatt Sydney
    3.Sheraton Mirage Resort And Spa

That’s really great to hear, Australia is a great place to visit. There are so many hotels there which are really good and affordable. I think internet is the best place to look for good hotels. You will find lot of options to choose from, but make sure that you select the best one from them. Make time and visit gold cost, it is a nice place.

Gold Coast accommodation, Sydney Hotels or Sunshine Coast apartments... You'll find them all here in our complete guide for travel and holiday accommodation in Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by aldenfishen View Post
    These are the good hotels in the Australia :-=
    1.Cradle Mountain Lodge
    2.Park Hyatt Sydney
    3.Sheraton Mirage Resort And Spa
    Yes nice Hotels recommended but do you know all these mentioned hotels are so costly. I think you can get easily hotels in Sydney and you can book online also.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast